Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Ornament

One more Christmas Craft for ya!

I saw this ornament on a blog post by Samantha Elizabeth. She is an amazing local photographer and I follow her blog. She took her wedding programs and  put them inside a clear Christmas ball with glitter!  When I saw it, I had to try!

Here's her post.


Here are my supplies to start


I grabbed two programs because I wasn't sure how many strips I would need, but one was enough. I cut the strips and wrapped them around a pen to curl. It was cool to cut and wrap so that important parts of the program are readable, like "The Lord's Prayer" and Marc's Mom's picture.




Then the fun part! I put the strips and a whole lotta glitter in the ball and shook the heck out of it!

The final product:

Cute and a great keepsake!!

Christmas is almost here!!!!!

1 comment: