Thursday, December 15, 2011

Homemade Face Scrub!

Hello Everyone!

I thought I'd share with you a little homemade facial scrub that I use from time to time...

Olive Oil and Brown Sugar!


It really is that simple! I just put a bit of brown sugar in my palm and pour enough olive oil to make a paste.
Then rub it all over the face (you can feel it tighten), I leave it on for about 10-15 minutes (usually I fill the tub with bubbles, grab a book and lock the bathroom door!). When I'm ready to get out I use a warm wet washcloth in circular motions to remove! After I get out of the tub I moisturize!

The first time I tried it, I was amazed at how smooth my face felt!

Bonus: leave the bowl of brown sugar on the edge of the tub for a nice relaxing aroma during your bath!

Enjoy!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment