Friday, December 2, 2011

Where do you hang your Christmas Cards?

Aren't you always looking for a place to display all those Christmas cards you're getting? There really isn't much room for them around the house and it doesn't seem right to just throw them away?

Cue Pinterest with another awesome idea!!!






Of course I can't find the real original picture that I hand, this one, is close though! I thought this idea was genius, but after looking around Pinterest it seems I'm a little late to the party, there are tons of great "Christmas Card Hangers" out there!
Nonetheless, I chose to make something like this.







Here are my supplies all ready to go!
I used a piece of card stock as my base and scrapbook paper for my background













And some stickers to decorate with.






I hung two strands of gold ribbon (left over from the wedding!) from the card, and some yarn (left over from the wreath!) along the top!




Use clothes pins to hang all your Christmas cards!

















Another easy, useful, fun project!

Happy Holidays!

Any ideas for another Christmas Craft?

No comments:

Post a Comment