Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Nifty Thrifty: Acessories Edition!

Thrift shopping isn't just great for expanding your wardrobe, it's also an amazing source for accessories!

The recent creation of my Jewelry Organizer, I've wanted to grow my collection and fill up the board!

All of the following pieces are from, Salvation Army, Goodwill or St. Vinnies!




I love this gold choker on the left, the pearls shaped like a heart really caught my attention! On the right there is a gold heart charm necklace that my mom actually bought and wore on Christmas Eve! Since she rarely wears jewelry, I offered to adopt the necklace so it could really be loved the way it deserves! The gold drop circle earrings were from Salvation army! Around $2 a piece!


I loved the earrings on the left because they are gold but have green, red and blue in them. Using color in your accessories is a great choice when wearing a neutral outfit. The bracelet on the left caught my eye because of it's mixed metals, it's gold, grey and rose chain braided together, it goes with everything! Both pieces are from St. Vinnies and were about $1 each!


I love beaded necklaces, they are so versatile! Both of these strands have purple beads (I also love purple) and the necklace on the right has gold beads as well. Both are from St. Vinnies and $1 each!



When I saw this necklace at Goodwill I had to have it! It's a combination of  wooden beads, yellow, pink and green beads and it has these tiny amazing gold charms - elephants and coins. It's very Moroccan and I just love it! It was about $2



The total cost for all of these pieces was around $10-$12, all are very diverse and not like anything you'll find in the stores right now!

Don't miss out on these opportunities! Remember to check the jewelry counter at your favorite thrift store!

Happy Thrifting!

No comments:

Post a Comment