Thursday, November 17, 2011

Blogazy

Blogazy is a word I just made up, it means "blog lazy," which I have been totally guilty of this week :)

Please forgive me!

I have good excuses though, I'm an Auntie now! So a lot of my time has been spent snuggling an adorable little wiggle worm!

And I've been working on the (150 or so!) wedding thank you cards that I have to get out!!!! (just about 1/2 done).

*I have been "creating" though.
I've got two craft posts in the works:
DIY T-Shirt Scarf  & Peg Board Jewelry Organizer

Not to mention, I've got some nifty thrifty finds to show you as well.

So in order to not be actually lazy in my day to day life, I was forced to become "blogazy."

So I've written this not very interesting post in the hopes that you will become excited about one of the aforementioned upcoming posts and not forget about my blog all together?

Sound like a plan?

Good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment