Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I hope that this holiday finds you all with friends and family, enjoying great food and counting your blessings.

I have had such and amazing year and have so many things to be thankful for. First of all, in the last year, George and I became engaged and then we were married! He says I like to rush things :) We had a beautiful wedding enjoyed by many friends and family. It was truly the best day of my life and I am so pleased that we were able to share it with everyone. Planning our wedding was one of the most enjoyable experiences of my life and it was everything I've dreamed of and more.

I am so greatful for our families! They are the people who make us who we are and I love that each year we grow closer together. Our family has remained heathly, for the most part, this year which is something I never take for granted.

We've had many visits with great friends who live far away, those are moments that we hold very dear to us.

I've found a new passion in life, crafting amd blogging! Every week I'm finding new projects to try and getting inspired every where I look! I'm so thankful for this blog as an outlet to express my creativity! The idea of blogging has be nagging at me in the back of my mind for a few years now and even in this short amount of time, I realize it's exactly where I should be! Being creative and sharing my ideas with the world is intimidating, challenging, rewarding and humourous all at the same time. Thank you for taking this journey with me.


Lastly, I'm thankful for new life. My niece is an innocent beautiful bundle of love who is already bringing our family so much joy. I can only hope that our family continues to grow each year. :)

I'd love to hear what all of you are thankful for....


"Dear God, Thanks for this beautiful life and please forgive me if I don't always love it enough."

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Shawn and George!!! I love your blog! I have not had time to read the whole thing yet ... but plan on catching up soon! I like you don't pay full price for anything so I love your tips and tricks for thrifting and recycling! I got to get Tayler on the bandwagon ...
    Got your Thank you card and they were adorable. We had a GREAT time at the wedding ... and yes Zak is a dancing fein ... now you know what my house is like on a daily basis :) But it is full of life, fun and I woudl not have it any other way!
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mommy here, I finally caught up on your blog! Frist I loved your poem, babies are pure love. Second our creative time yesterday was awesome. This new adventure of upcycle is infinate and I love your creative brain and of course your the best daughter in the whole world.So happy to be included. " dreams have as much influcence as actions" sorry no spell check!

    ReplyDelete